We have been providing classroom-based training to our clients since 1999. This highly successful, tried and tested model formed the baseline for our e-Learning.
To help us ensure we developed a system that customers wanted, we worked with a sample of our customers to determine what was important to them in an e-Learning system – and what was immediately apparent was cost, simplicity and functionality.
What they wanted was:
- A simple, easy-to-use system
- One that could be used on an unlimited basis throughout the company with no restrictions on locations
- A tool that would provide a good grounding for new programmers; as well as serving as a source of reference/best practice for experienced programmers
- Accessed via the internet with no overheads
- Course content the same as classroom based courses
- Low administration requirements