Base 3 Systems Limited is a consultancy specialising in SAS solutions typically deployed by blue-chip organisations. These solutions range from high-level “Dashboard” applications, providing snap-shots of Key Performance Indicators, through to detailed analysis of individual customer data to support such things as Credit Risk, Marketing and CRM using various techniques including Data Mining, Modelling and the provision of warehoused data to support ad-hoc analysis.
Our Advance Programme exists to select, train and deploy staff into this environment and we seek to recruit usually 80 graduates a year, with a degree from a discipline demonstrating abilities in logic and analysis, typically but not exclusively Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering and Business, Physics or another traditional science subject.
Working in highly-focused groups at our training centre in the Yorkshire Dales, new employees go through a nine week intensive, bespoke, training programme designed to equip them with an excellent grounding in the skills required for subsequent deployment to a specific client. All training uses custom-built courses designed to teach not only the languages but also the techniques used in the real world of commercial systems development.
Training is provided by senior SAS practitioners with a proven track record in both consultancy and training.
Employees leave the course equipped with an enviable skill set which will clearly differentiate them from their peers. Many of the consultants are deployed to clients under the terms of the company’s Advance Programme whereby the client has the opportunity to recruit the consultant, should both parties so wish, after a year. With a pre-selected, pre-trained and tried and tested consultant it is not surprising that the take-up rate on this programme is well over 90% with clients coming back year after year – some clients are now into their 10th year.
We recruit throughout the year, providing you with the opportunity to
- Work for a well established, reputable consultancy
- Receive nine weeks free training in Analytics Software
- Gain formal accreditation as a competent practitioner
- Be assigned to a blue chip company as a consultant
- Perform the role of a junior consultant at the client
- Gain invaluable experience in real life situations
- Perform analysis used to make critical business decisions
- Create a good personal reputation at the chosen client
- Transfer to the client on a permanent basis
- Benefit from enhanced accelerated career progression
Interested? Send us your CV here.